[TToI Online Game Support] how do teams get to Tournament sites so fast?
summerteeth : April 21, 2008 11:06 PM

How do teams get to Tournament sites so fast? I was trying to get to Spokane. I'm about 50 miles away (and i've been veering west from eastern Idaho for a few days to make it here). i didn't figure all 8 spots would fill up in less than 24 hours, since there's not a lot of teams in the west. Are teams that have previously visited a zip code automatically entered? that's the only way i could think it possible.

Ford Fricks Asterisk : April 22, 2008 03:13 AM

We're moving through warp pipes. It was referred to in Strategy Guide #1. I don't know if you were entered in the league or not when that was originally posted, but for anyone who's missed any of the strategy guides, it's definitely helpful to go back and read through all of them in the TToI Online Game Support forum.

# of edits: 1
Last edited: April 22, 2008 03:15 AM

summerteeth : April 22, 2008 10:52 AM

thanks for the clarification. just to confirm, does visiting a zip code count towards making the tournament before it is announced, or must you go there first thing after it is announced?

franco : April 22, 2008 11:01 AM

You must visit the zip code after it is announced. Previous visits don't count (and aren't even recorded, unless fans were gained or a game took place).

franco

summerteeth : April 22, 2008 06:43 PM

thanks for the clarification!

Reply (You must be logged in)

Click here to log in