[Fantasy Baseball] Sheboygan Cup
Ford Fricks Asterisk : March 5, 2008 03:12 PM

Due to a quick side trip to watch the league's top two teams -- the Minneapolis Thunder Bitches and the Whiskeytown Loserings -- battle for supremacy in St. Paul, Minnesota, Ovaltine Jenkins will be late with any early round coverage of the Sheboygan Cup.

The Loserings took of two of three from the Bitches yesterday to climb within mere percentage points (.674 to .671) of the league's best record. After splitting a pair of games against other competition today, Whiskeytown is the equivelant of 1 game behind first place Minneapolis, despite having played 24 more games.

Ovaltine was delayed on his trip back to Sheboygan due to some alternate parade routes that arose after the retirement of one of the most overrated players in NFL history.

- OJ

Ford Fricks Asterisk : March 7, 2008 10:04 AM

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Feel bad for me.

Ford Fricks Asterisk : March 7, 2008 10:06 AM

...and then I immediately follow it up by handing over a town of 30,000.

jcarwash31 : March 10, 2008 02:27 PM

The Minneapolis Thunder Bitches have fallen into mediocrity and I can't explain why. We've gone 7-13 over the last 20 games. The staff is the same and the lineup is practically the same. I can't imagine taking a guy hitting uder .200 out of the lineup would hurt a team. My winning % is just plummetting.

Reply (You must be logged in)

Click here to log in