[TToI Online Game Support] Barnstorming Weekly Strategy Guide #2
franco : February 4, 2008 12:56 PM

Once again, it's time for the weekly Barnstorming strategy guide. In addition to the weekly tip, I also have an announcement preview.

In next week's edition, I will be announcing the first Barnstorming tournament. The details are still being worked out, but here is what I can tell you so far. The tournament format will be single elimination consisting of three rounds, and will take place at a zip code that has yet to be determined.

The first eight teams to reach that zip code will be registered for the tournament. Once all of the slots are full, the tournament will begin with one round being played each day until only one team is left. Teams will get credits for each win. The prize for the winning team has not yet been determined. If a decent number of teams join the game in the next week, the number of rounds may increase, allowing for 16 teams. Since the tournament registration will be determined by the first teams to reach the selected zip code, you may want to stay near one of the cities that were hinted at in last week's strategy guide. More details will be available next week.

This week's tip will help you increase your team level. Your team's level increases every time you find a hidden site, but where are they? Well, the majority of hidden sites are birthplaces of famous (or almost famous) players.

Franco

# of edits: 2
Last edited: February 4, 2008 01:03 PM

Reply (You must be logged in)

Click here to log in