[Site Comments] Topic subject
urbanexile : April 4, 2011 11:39 PM

Robo-zombies?

urbanexile : April 4, 2011 11:40 PM

Nothing is posted here after 2007. Is this a ghost ship?

franco : April 5, 2011 05:19 PM

The game started back then and then slowly died. I am just now starting it back up again and I'm also just starting to promote it more. Hopefully more people will be coming along in the next couple of weeks.

I also hope to add more games in the coming weeks, especially some new trivia. You can use credits earned playing trivia to help build your Barnstorming team. A Barnstorming tournament is also in the works for later in the month so start improving your teams now.

Welcome, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Franco

eggshells : April 6, 2011 12:11 PM

How can I get more moves and how do I enter tournaments?

tomhamilton : April 6, 2011 08:44 PM

You get 10 moves per day.

No tournaments have been announced but when one is, it becomes a race to get to the tournament's zip code. The first X teams to reach that zip code are entered into the tournament. The first tournament will be announced in a couple weeks so get ready by improving your team.

biggie pharma : April 20, 2011 10:10 AM

How am I supposed to improve on a team with a 5-0 record?

Also, I notice the links for stats for the most recent 7G, 30G, 90G, 154G & 162G are not working. Just thought I'd mention it.

urbanexile : April 23, 2011 10:02 PM

How come relief pitchers near appear ingames even if the starter is getting murdered?

urbanexile : April 23, 2011 10:03 PM

That was supposed to be "never appear"

franco : April 29, 2011 04:08 PM

There was a problem with the relievers that was causing frequent crashes. I hope to get it fixed soon. In the meantime, the starters are pitching complete games.

Reply (You must be logged in)

Click here to log in