[Fantasy Baseball] Alaska
summerteeth : September 24, 2008 12:24 PM

i believe i am trapped in Alaska. i thought that Quinhagek would be the town to get me out, but it was not. is anyone willing to provide the zip code/town for me to get the hell outta here?

Ford Fricks Asterisk : September 24, 2008 12:47 PM

I'm not sure I follow... How did you move there in the first place... by regular means of traveling or a warp zip (or whatever we call them)?

The only way out of Alaska that I know of is having enough miles to make the jump back to Washington (which can't be obtained unless you already had the mileage to get there in the first place). Otherwise I think Franco will need to bail you out.

*gives scolding look*

People should be aware that they'll run into the same problem taking shortcuts to Puerto Rico and/or Hawaii (I'm pretty sure it will be awhile before anyone legitimately makes it to Hawaii).

# of edits: 2
Last edited: September 24, 2008 12:50 PM

summerteeth : September 24, 2008 01:45 PM

i warped in to Alaska. I assumed that there would be at least one "warp zip" way out of Alaska (as well as Hawaii, & Puerto Rico). only being able to move 150 miles a day, i'm not sure i'll get out via the Alaska-Washington method. Ketchikan, AK to Blane, WA is over 750 miles, so i think i'm a little shy.

in the mean time, i guess i'll be playing on ice fields and sleeping in igloos.

polmzaq : September 24, 2008 10:30 PM

i should be able to get to hawaii i can go 2500 miles but i can only move once a day

franco : September 25, 2008 05:17 PM

Summerteeth, you've been bailed out.

summerteeth : September 25, 2008 06:09 PM

thanks franco! i'll be sure not to move there again until i have enough miles to get outta there.

Reply (You must be logged in)

Click here to log in